Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The Face That Launched a Thousand Ships....Sticks!

I posted this on FaceBook the other day, so please pardon my repetition if you saw it over there. I'm doing a bit of paraphrasing with the title of this blog post. The expression came straight to my mind when I saw this photo, but I must confess I had to google it to see the origins.

So which one is Helen of Troy?

And here's a bonus photo.....A gaggle of geese flew in to reclaim the lake while the boys were playing water fetch. Here are the first two, the bravest ones, I guess. They were not successful!


8 comments:

  1. LOL Helen Of Troy. Wonder do Jimmy and Wilson chase the geese? Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pics. I ate goose poop once, no more
    Lily (& Edward)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that first photo! I think I would've barked like crazy at those geese...but then, I bark at almost everything. BOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. These would have barked at the geese. And yep, the launching of a thousand sticks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We bark at ALL birds. So far we haven't seen geese.

    XXXOOO Bella Roxy & Dui

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore that photo of Wilson.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BOL!! Not on your watch Wilson! Though, they look fun to chase, and I hear they leave nice 'treats' to snack on....
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...