Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Sometimes......

....I just can't come up with a clever blog post title! Today is one of those times!  During this period of unemployment I've found myself in, I am trying to make the best of the new freedom and free time I have, and have been taking the boys around to walk in new areas. We all enjoy the change of pace. The fall season is such a great time to be outdoors, with the heat and humidity a thing of the past.

So here are some shots taken on a recent walk......There is a bonus to being unemployed....places that are packed full of people on the weekends are blissfully empty on the week days! I had no trouble taking pictures without other people in the way!



This was Sunday's black and white picture.

This gate was beautiful but I couldn't do it justice.


This tree is on FIRE!





Be sure you don't miss my giveaway of Jackie's  newest book! Go HERE to enter!

15 comments:

  1. What a pawfect way to spend your time at home, I bet those handsome fellas are luffing having you around, I nose I would! And.....what a glorious place you found for walkies, sooo beautiful. The title of this post could have been,,,PAWFECTION!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, especially the boys' fire tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are awesome
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. PAWsome snaps! You guys are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those on the path. We like to see places mid week too. Although, now that Al has a "job" we won't be able to do that as much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The walk and photos are so beautiful. I'm sorry of your unemployment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Getting to explore new places is always fun! Love the pictures. You have found some really nice places to explore.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally know your pain. I am so bad at captioning photos and coming up with blog titles. I try but it's a battle. The boys are so cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos! When I retired one of the surprise benefits has been going places on the weekdays when fewer people are around. And yes, blog titles can be a challenge sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such gorgeous portraits of the boys. Love the Fire Tree.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing photos! I really love the ones of the boy(s) standing on that tree-lined road. I also love the tree on fire! I don't work a conventional schedule, and I breath a sigh of relief when the weekend is over. The forests and other places become quiet again. I love it so I understand your point of view!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pics! That one with the tree - wowza!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We left a comment because we're so going through having to revisit house training AGAIN with Jax since we relocated to SC http://bit.ly/1GetSBb

    ReplyDelete
  14. You always find the best locales and perfect lighting for such gorgeous photos.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...