Thursday, June 13, 2013

Header Retrospective - Part 6

And here we have it, folks, the final installment of header photos [was that a sigh of relief I just heard?]. These will probably look a bit more familiar being much more recent....

10/18/2012

11/25/2012

12/25/2012

1/24/2013

2/18/2013

3/30/2013
Now I can let another year or two of headers stack up and start all over! I will now also become that much more desperate for blog fodder! I'm going to need to get a bit more creative if I want to keep posting!

8 comments:

  1. We do love the one with the snowmen. Have a terrific Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do remember some of these! I still can't get over how you can get Jimmy and Wilson so stay still for a photo like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the balancing pole act! BOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially love 2/18/2013. I;m finding that having a blogging calendar helps me more than I ever thought it would. Blog hops make it EASY. But I love your blog, regardless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed seeing all of your headers - you had some great ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great headers. We don't keep track of our headers...we just change them when we're bored with them.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  7. No matter what the background, the boys are so handsome! Very creative headers. :-)

    Susan and Wrigs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...