Saturday, February 23, 2013

I Just Noticed Something.........

Jimmy and Wilson like to play indoor fetch with their "Squeakies"....CUZ dog toys. All I have to say is "Go get your Squeakie!" and Jim runs to the toy basket, grabs his blue CUZ and heads for the basement. Wilson, runs for the basket, but isn't quite as definite. Sometimes he gets his Squeakie, sometimes he gets his Rat. Jimmy always has had a better command of the English language.....

Anyway.....I'll blame it on my middle-age vision...I only just recently noticed this......

Look! This toy was custom made for ..... JW
This toy was made especially for Jimmy and Wilson! It was even given their initials!
I don't know why it took me so long to notice this!
Hmmmmm....Maybe we should be collecting royalties?!!!!

6 comments:

  1. We love CUZ toys! Beamer has a nice collection building up. I see that your pups have chewed the squeaker out of their toy. Now you can stuff it with treats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is obviously a much-loved toy, and now we know why!

    Susan and Wrigs

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a red one like that! We didn't pay a penny for it. Either Georgia or Rufus [he's gone now], scavenged it from a park. We called him Mr Man. His ears disappeared very quickly and then he got mouldy and I chucked him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A much loved toy indeed! Enjoy! Have a super Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a super cool little toy. I've never heard of the CUZ line. I'll have to look into that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote for you getting royalties...you have great looking models too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...