Thursday, January 17, 2013

A Dose of Vitamin D...but NCC*

*NCC....No Corgi Content

I don't think we've seen the sun in my area for about a week now. It hasn't been very cold, just constantly overcast or raining. It might snow this afternoon and then the next three days are predicted to be cold and sunny (Yea!). But, to get through the last of the cloud cover, here are my last three beach pictures until our next trip. I absolutely LOVE being on the beach as the sun goes down. The light is just so beautiful!






4 comments:

  1. I particularly like the lighting, and reflection, in the third picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love taking pictures in this kind of light too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your weather sounds like our Summer, autumn, winter....shall I go on? Hope it clears up soon. Lovely pix. Really nice light. Have a terrific Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...