Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Which One Works? for Wilson's Wordless Wednesday

Here's an update on what ya'll thought about the effects....

Out of 24 votes......

Photo #1 - B and W -  25.0% -   6 Votes
Photo #2 - Orton Effect -  37.5% -  9 Votes
Photo# 3 - Soft and Frosted - 37.5% -  9 Votes

And one comment to leave things alone and use the original photo. If I had been a smart surveyor, I would have had that as one of the survey choices. I'll know better next time!

Thanks for playing along with my survey-silliness!

#1

#2

#3

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

4 comments:

  1. Of course, Wilson is handsome in any setting, using any effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woof! Woof! All looks good to us. Happy WW. Lots of Golden ALOHA n Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly? Not really fond of any of them. I supposed I am too much of a literalist, but why wreck one of your great pictures trying to make it artsy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good point! I should have included a survey choice the said "Leave it alone!"

    My survey writing skills are a bit lacking....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...