Saturday, November 26, 2011

Saturdays Steps

The past couple of days have been gorgeous, warm, late fall days. We took the boys out to a winery for a picnic yesterday, that's how nice it's been. The place had lots of tables overlooking what just a couple of weeks ago must have been a fabulous leafy and colorful view. The trees are empty now, but the location is still lovely. There were some railroad tie steps leading down to the table and with the sun just right, it made a good photo-op. I post this picture in honor of George the Lad's upcoming birthday (Happy B-day to a fellow Welshie!). If you follow the link, you can see that Jimmy and Wilson made the trip across the pond to help him celebrate.




The boys were quite focused on all of our snacks.........

We want NOMS!


We finished the day with a walk through the woods, burning off some of the holiday surplus of calories.



There was a huge rock wall near the end of the trail. The boys are posed by the small end, it kept getting bigger/taller as we walked along. The chocolate Lab is their best buddy, Mousse.




Now the focus of my weekend needs to turn to acquiring/packing up a Cardi-Claus packet! The deadline is looming :-)

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a wonderful walk! I love their best buddy too and what a huge boulder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh look at that, steps in my honor thanks Jimmey and Wilson, and thanks for your Birthday Wishes and for joining me on my steps.
    Sorry I have not visited in a while just so much going on in the real world.
    have a good week
    See Yea George xxx
    PS that's for your comment on my last Saturday Steps it made my day ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...