Friday, March 31, 2017

Two Dogs on the Floor

I took this picture of the boys while we were down at our condo in Myrtle Beach recently. I immediately had this song by Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young come to mind. (opens in another window).....Lyrics here.

"With two cats in the yard" of course because "With two dogs on the floor".....



So here, as I tend to do, is my version of the lyrics....

Our condo is a very, very, very fine condo
With two dogs on the floor
Why do they seem so bored
Now everything is hairy cause of them

I'll sweep the floor
You put away the chew toys from today
Staring at the dogs for hours and hours while I listen to them bark
Every noise they hear, means a reply they must say

Our condo is a very, very, very fine condo
With two dogs on the floor
Life is always good
And everything is better 'cause of them

4 comments:

  1. Your lyrics will be stuck in my mind for...ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are pawesome lyrics!!! I like your version better than the original!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever lyrics, I prefer them to the original :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...