Thursday, March 16, 2017

The Weekend Report: Another Late One!

Once again, I had a trial weekend that I am late reporting on. I didn't get video so this will be short and sweet for my record.

This trial was the Blue Ridge Dog Training Club held in Winchester, VA. A nice indoor trial I have been to many times. I only signed up for Sunday.

Here are the maps:


We had a successful Standard run (map on left) earning second place. The little Cocker Spaniel that often beats us was running at this trial and took the blue.



In Jumpers, Jimmy knocked down the #6 jump bar. I imagine he thought he was going to the weaves and when he realized he wasn't, he dropped the bar as he turned direction toward me. I must have been late with my cue to head right. It is always the handler's fault!

So no double-Q this weekend but it was still good practice as our next trial will take place at the.....

2017 AKC NATIONAL AGILITY CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!

The big event starts on Friday the 24th of March through Sunday. It's being held in Perry, GA in the Atlanta area. It will be a exciting and fun weekend!


Tracking Jimmy's PACH 2 progress:
Very 1st Double-Q: Sunday 5/1/2016
QQ#20: 
Masters JWW legs: 55...MJP Title 01/25/15 MJPB 10/11/15 MJPS Title
Masters STD legs: 49...MXP Title!10/24/14 MXPB 10/11/15
Double Q's: 14(out of 20 needed)
PACH Points: 1582

4 comments:

  1. Still fun, even if you didn't get the blue. And we think you did Very Well. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I finks you are paw some for getting that Rosette no matter what colour it is. I am in awe of your agility!!!!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! I love your attitude that it's always the handler's fault. My dog training teachers have taught me that same attitude :)

    Congrats - a good weekend despite the one dropped bar!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...