Saturday, April 2, 2016

Saturday Selfie

Out for a walk the other day, the super-reflective wall of my neighborhood's "sports pavillion" caught my eye. It is almost a mirror, albeit one that needs a good cleaning. While I don't think I would ever post a phone selfie that provides that close-up of one's face at a funky angle, I don't mind the occasional odd reflective portrait.



These reflective windows are actually the walls of the huge indoor swimming pool. From the inside it is a clear view out. I bet the swimmers wondered what the heck I was taking a photo of!

6 comments:

  1. Very cool pic guys!!! And your MOms is very flexible!!! BOL!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that. It has a great look to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your neighbors have an INDOOR swimming pool? Wow, that's pretty cool. I love taking selfies, but I rarely post them. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...