Friday, January 29, 2016

It's The Little Things.....

Thanks to the big snowstorm, there's been a lot of indoor time lately. I always have my camera close at hand, and snapped this when I saw Jimmy and Wilson snoozing by the front door. It's the quiet little times like this that make my heart sing. Although they don't always get along, their bond is evident in this picture. So sweet. This is one of those fleeting moments that this blog will help me remember.



It should be an interesting weekend. Jimmy has his first agility trial of the year on Saturday. After an entire week of being cooped up, no practices or classes, short walks and way too much sleep, I have a feeling he'll be a bit wild!


Have a great weekend, Everyone!

16 comments:

  1. Oh look at those two cute snuggle bunnies!
    Gook luck this weekend Jimmy...go show 'em how its done!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that energy may help him get great times! Love that photo, you're right, that will be a sweet one to look back at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww , they are so cute. Good luck this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That flashy box never gets put away here!
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they look so sweet together like this. As for Jimmy, I think he could be storing up all the energy ready for his trials. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like he deserves a bit of Wild Time. Just hope he confines it to off course...BOL! We love those interludes of doggy peace. We sometimes have squabbles, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are too cute! Good luck with your trial!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A sleeping buddy is a great thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's adorable. Mine never snuggle together and rarely touch when they sleep. Occasionally they get super close and of course I don't have the camera, but I take a picture with my heart. I know they care for each other, and they get along well, they just aren't the snuggle with each type either.

    Best wishes on your agility trial tomorrow, I'm sure Jimmy will be brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, that sure is a sweet photo and I'm glad you captured that moment. Good luck this weekend with the agility, maybe Jimmy's energy will propel him to an amazing trial!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is wonderful to capture those moments, like Jimmy and Wilson snuggled together. I'm sure that the agility trial is behind you by now. I hope it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anxious to hear how the agility trial went! My guys also don't always lay together, but when they do you really do need to capture it for memories. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...