Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Signed By The Artist Even!

We all know how our dogs often leave nose print art on our car windows. It easy to tell who has a dog that way, just check out the car for "art work". Well, similar art work often appears on my back  storm door. It is made of glass that slides up/down to provide a screened portion. When Jimmy is in the yard and decides he really, really, really needs to come in NOW, he paws at the storm door with his front feet while standing on his hind feet. It sort of looks like he's digging to get in. After having been in the yard his feet are usually dirty and all that pawing to get in leaves more art work. Well, I guess Jimmy was especially proud of his handy work (or would that be paw work?) because he actually signed his masterpiece. It was very hard to get a sharp photo of the plane of the glass so after about 20 tries this was the best I got......


What do you think? Will we be seeing this hang in the Museum of Modern Art in NYC? And to think, I knew Jimmy when he was just a nose print artist!

9 comments:

  1. Wow thats an impressive bit of artwork.
    I think the Tate Modern over here would pay a fortune for it !
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pawsome nose art we say. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the sweetest little pawprints. Happy Tuesday!
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen art in galleries that are not this impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic pawtograph! You won't be able to clean that....just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice work Jimmy! Love the signature.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL...If they can sell art that an elephant paints, I think Jimmy should sell like hotcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jimmy Warhol! I believe I've seen your work...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay Jimmy!!! I think it's awesome art - my favorite kind!!! (As an aside, our departed dog left some scratch marks next to our door that we cannot bear to sand out... because we consider it to be "his" art!).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...