Friday, November 14, 2014

For KB and Shyla

I am sure most of you who visit my page, also visit KB and Shyla. The scenery and photographs KB shares with us are simply amazing. And Shyla gives us some wonderful poses in the rocky terrain. So, the other day on our walk we passed what looked like a perfect small boulder for striking a pose. It made me think of Shyla, and I asked the boys if they would like to try their hand (paw?) at imitating her. While the background doesn't have quite the drama of the Colorado mountains, I think Jimmy and Wilson took the posing to heart. What do you think?




Have a great weekend, Everyone
Be sure to strike a pose!

10 comments:

  1. They are so cute! I'm sure they did Shyla proud! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, they're even getting that Shyla shine on their coats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great poses, don't the boys look handsome!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots! Absolutely makes me think of Shyla!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that "paws up" pose. I taught it to Honey recently and now it's one of our favorite things to play on a walk.

    Both the boys look very handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad that the boys enjoyed posing on that boulder! The autumn colors complement their gorgeous coats beautifully. I love both photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice! I should work on that with Rita.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...