Friday, November 2, 2012

A Large Roadblock

My area here in the DC suburbs was truly lucky to have escaped the wrath of Hurricane Sandy. I grew up in southern New Jersey and visited the Jersey shore a lot as a kid. It's hard to imagine the Atlantic City boardwalk washed away!

When I went for my first walk after the storm had passed, there really wasn't much to see except lots more leaves on the ground. Around the corner from my house, maybe a one minute walk, I saw the only downed tree. It was blocking my usual walking path....I think this one will be a bit of a challenge for the tree removal folks......



7 comments:

  1. Yowsa! That is a big roadblock! Can you do a little over-under to get through?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh we wonder how they will move that. Glad though you are safe and well. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, at first it didn't look like much. But then I spotted the two of you underneath and my perspective changed. That's one heck of an agility obstacle!

    I am glad you survived the storm. That's really all that matters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yowza, that is one big tree. We're glad you are all ok. That storm has caused some terrible damage hasn't it. Take care all. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...