Friday, May 11, 2012

Just Jimmy

Here's a look at Jimmy's day yesterday. We kept him busy on his birthday!

We took a nice walk down by the neighborhood lake. Jimmy did a bit of posing for the camera. He's not the super-model Wilson is, but I got a few shots I like.





My favorite from the walk!



Back at the house, Jimmy and Wilson were playing fetch. Wilson's flying squirrel toy got stuck up in a tree. I got the broom so I could knock it down. Brooms are one of those things that send Jim into a huge tizzy! He grabbed it from my hands and ran! He wanted a good game of tug but this broom wasn't going to hold up to his jaws of steel!



And finally, at the end of the day, a birthday cake! Jimmy was tired and grouchy after such a long day, and had had it with me and my camera! Isn't it funny how huge Cardigans look when you hold them close for a picture?


Jimmy taking a BIG breath to blow out his candle!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND, EVERYONE!


5 comments:

  1. Awww. Looks like a great day. I love your favorite photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that picture of Jimmy with the broom in his mouth! Made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Jimmy, lovely photos of you posing, but that photo with the birthday cake is priceless
    Have a good week
    See Yea George xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great day! I love Jimmy's eyes while he's looking at his cake! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...