Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Weekend Report - Scenic Route to our MACH

No double-Q this weekend. We are taking the long, scenic route to our MACH for sure.  I am officially my own very worst enemy! I have such a fear of failure at the table now that it is pretty much predestined! I can't control my movements and get all wonky (technical agility term!) as I head for the table! We had an easy course from one of my favorite judges. Getting to the table was easy, but as you will see by the  video, I really lose it on approach. Jimmy didn't know what to do, so he did what he always does, which is not get on the table . A talented agility friend watched and gave me her honest opinion and it is very definitely me screwing this up! Sigh! The rest of the run was very nice!



And of course, Jumpers was clean and lovely. We were 8th.




I know I am not the only agility competitor facing issues, but I can't help being disappointed in myself. Jimmy is a great little agility dog, and he deserves more success. I'll stop whining now!

In other news......

Happy Easter!


1 comment:

  1. Darn it all. But you understand what the problem is, so you can work on it, right? Its a journey for both of the team members, you will get there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...