Thursday, December 22, 2011

Jimmy Was None Too Pleased Himself

It was pretty obvious from yesterday's post, Wilson wasn't thrilled to be dressed as an elf and then photographed. Normally, he loves to pose, but there's something about being clothed that ruins the whole thing.

Jimmy was no better of a sport. For that matter, he was even more displeased, one might even say, angry with me, for such humiliation.

Here are his less than stellar shots.....


This hat is so damn tight my eyes are about to pop out!


I'd better be getting filet mignon when this is all done!


4 comments:

  1. haha. I LOVE christmas torture photos. I took mine today on my break. Can't wait to get home to see them. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first picture is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Jimmy!

    Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...