Friday, July 9, 2010

Paw It Forward - Thanks Julie!



Many thanks to Julie at run-jump-herd-heal for my wonderful box of gifts. The Real Meat Venison and Fish Jerky is especially nice as I have an agility trial tomorrow and it makes a perfect treat while waiting to go in the ring!

Now it is my turn to pass on the fun of receiving a little gift in the mail. I'll send a "Paw It Forward" package to the first two people who reply saying that they want to play (please include your e-mail address so I can contact you for your mailing address). Then after you get your package, you "paw it forward" by sending packages to two more people. Don't be shy, this is really a whole lot of fun!



6 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I love your blog so much that I decided to follow you asap! I found your blog via The Daily Puglet just as I was about to leave a comment about poor Henrietta. Your name was above mine and *voila* I am here!
    I would love to play the PIF game but I am playing the game right now and I don't want to steal anyone else's chances fur some fun so I'll pass!
    Hope you can visit our blog sometime! We've got lots of pets fur you to meet over there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll play!! I never got around to emailing Julie so if you would like to add mine. Should I do a private email to give you my info?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! and Yes, please, send your mailing address to me at taryn(dot)tipton(at)gmail.com . Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh can I play? Can I also send you an email?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debra! Yes, please, send me your info! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! I am so glad the package arrived and the boys like their goodies. I love how they are both eagerly waiting for the goodies to get OFF the chair and be done with the photo shoot. Good luck at your trial this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...