Thursday, June 17, 2010

Jim

Well, I've finally come to the end of my beach trip photos. I have no idea what I will post about next!

I liked this picture picture for the clouds and the curve of the land in the background. It's also classic Jimmy, he almost always has his tongue out!


This next one isn't a very good picture since Jimmy's black-dogness makes him mainly a silhouette. However, I just like the big tree-trunk of a leg holding him up in mid-stride. If it weren't so dark, you would see that here again, Jimmy has his tongue out!




3 comments:

  1. Jimmy is a wonderful subject -- nearly always in motion and always smiling. Beach photos are great for summer -- what will you do next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh....I really like that first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the galloping beach photo! Dark or not, Jim looks so very happy and Cardigan:-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...