Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Yet Again

I hadn't even finished posting pictures from the weekend snowstorm, and we got dumped on AGAIN last night! I don't remember moving to the Snow Belt, but I guess we did.

Here are pictures from this morning's walk....

A view of my backyard as we head out for the trail....


The boys posing on the linear park behind my house. It's an old railroad bed converted to a regional park. It provides for some great walks as there is a paved side for bikes, etc., and a gravel side for horses and dog walkers.



I liked this next one just for the splash of color in an otherwise B&W world....


One of the paw prints in my heart...........







4 comments:

  1. Oh, look! Cardi snowplows. You have definitely been dumped on, but it makes for super photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much did you get last night? We only got 2-3" - on top of the 7" that came over the weekend. There's talk of a MAJOR storm this weekend too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say we got about 5 inches of very wet snow. The type that clings to everything, making the trees so beautiful. Another plus, I got a work-from-home day as a result!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...