Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Shoebox Full of Good Days and Great Memories




I was straightening up around the house, and picked up Wilson's ribbon from that last precious AXP leg. I keep his ribbons stored in a shoebox in the guest room closet. Putzing being one of my favorite activities, I dumped them all out on the bed and started to go through them. I think my most prized ribbons are from the 2006 Cardigan Nat'l Specialty. I came hoping for just one Q, and Wilson thrilled me with 2 placements and a new title! By the time of the 2008 Nat'l, his weaving problems kept all Qs away! At any rate, I thought all these mementos deserved a photo. They represent lots of good times spent training and then testing our teamwork.

2 comments:

  1. What a distinguished and accomplished gentleman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great post! and he looks great posing with all his loot!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...