Monday, October 8, 2018

Super-modeling

I was out and about the other day with only Cedar along for the ride. I decided to stop at one of my favorite parks in Leesburg....Morven Park. I have photographed Jimmy and Wilson there several times and loved the photos.

On this occasion, Cedar really stepped up to the plate as far as being a model for me. He looked into the lens a lot of the time, and even when he didn't, I still liked the results. Despite being October, our leaves have not started to change yet. I am thinking it is a result of all this summer's endless rain. The photos look pretty summer-y......











7 comments:

  1. He's growing into a handsome adult! I particularly like the last photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous backdrop for that adorable boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are very nice photos! You could have them framed! My late colleague Joey dog would say that the Yum Yum Coalition Rules for Doggie Employment clearly states that payment for a doggie photo shoot is two yum yum treats. Hope you got more than that for those good poses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooo! Most lovely!!! You are the bestest model Cedar! I don't thinks I would have been, um, that cooperative...heheee
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cedar is such a handsome pup! He even tilted his head for you as he looked into the lens. I love the photo that is third from last.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are most handsome in your photos Cedar :) Looks like you make a very good doggie model. Milo,Jet & Arli

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...