Friday, May 14, 2010

LOST CARDIGAN in Gainesville, Florida

I saw this posted on the Performance Corgi Yahoo group this morning. I thought I would post it here in hopes of spreading the word. If you know anyone down there, please let them know.

This is what Stephanie wrote:


Please help me find a lost Cardigan Corgi in the Gainesville, Florida, area. This is a one year old brindle and white male. He was at the German Shorthaired Pointer National Specialty. He escaped his crate two days ago, from what I understand. He has never been away from home, and is probably scared to death!!. If you know anyone that is in that area, PLEASE, PLEASE, let them know he is missing, and to be on the lookout for him.

PLEASE call me day or night if you see him, or have any information about him! His call name is Raisin.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, this weekend is fastidious in favor of me, as this point in time i
    am reading this wonderful informative article here
    at my residence.

    my weblog - jocuri online cu pirati

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...